Explore Bath & Avon
If there is something such as a country city then surely Bath is it.
Surrounded by wooded hills, graced by beautiful bath stone buildings, the River Avon flowing through, its a stunning spot.
We love all the architecture and the rich history of Bath but also the countryside that sits on its doorstep. Quiet valleys, tucked away villages, stories of mills and canals, perfect for your walking / hiking trip.
Our Bath & Avon Walking Holidays
Walk, Tour & Explore up to 21 nightsStunning and varied walking and hiking adventure up to 21 nights in up to six of the South West of England's counties in one trip. Work with one or our Trail Consultants to plan and organise your own totally custom-made walking trip.
Why choose Bath & Avon?
Georgian Bath sits in the valley of seven joining hills. Touched on all sides by superb countryside this beautiful city of Georgian architecture and its surrounding countryside are the home to Foot Trails HQ and a wonder for you to explore on foot.
- Admire beautiful Georgian town houses built in 1790
- Walk in green countryside with valleys and hills
- See the roman baths with their warm thermal waters
- Explore the waterway of the Kennet and Avon canal and the winding river Avon, rich in wildlife
- Taste delicious local foods including the famous Bath bun, Bath artisan cheeses, chocolates and freshly baked artisan breads from local Thoughtful bakers – combine them together if you wish for a picnic to enjoy on route at Prior Park gardens.
More details or information?
We are always delighted to hear from you.
Go to our quick fill form on our contact us page to request example itineraries, trip ideas or with your question.