Staying in One Place is –
- Ideal for shorter walking stays of 3 or 4 nights or as a way to explore multiple locations in the same walking trip.
- Relaxed travel based from one of our personally chosen accommodations.
- A different and varied walk to enjoy every day from your doors.
A staying in one place trail is based in one central inn from which you can enjoy a different walk each day. You will typically stay for 3 or 4 nights in one of our our hand picked country inns. Off season 2 night breaks are also available.
The length of your daily walks can be customised to suit you. Either shorter walks around 7 – 8 miles per day, or longer walks of around to 10 – 12 miles per day. We will listen to you to create your own custom made itinerary and to select walks and trails that best meet your wish list.
Request an example itinerary for one or more of our Staying in One Place walking trails or get in touch with us today to start exploring options and to check availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on one of the trip options opposite.
Staying in One Place walking
Is great if –
- You enjoy being able to relax and get to know where you stay, without having to keep moving or keep packing and unpacking
- You like to explore in depth, seeing different facets of an area
- You prefer a more slower paced trip
- You would prefer a shorter stay of 3 or 4 nights or you prefer to explore multiple areas from one base